Company with 20-year pedigree leads the way for clients who want to leverage hybrid managed solutions to run their businesses more effectivelyRead press release
PORTLAND, Ore. - - May 5, 2015 - - EasyStreet, a Northwest technology leader for 20 years, announced today that it is changing its corporate name to Atmosera and consolidating all Internet Service Provider (ISP) services under the EasyStreet brand. All hybrid cloud solutions, colocation, and managed services now reside under the Atmosera name. The name change reflects the company’s focus on hybrid managed solutions and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of how mission critical applications are deployed and operated.
Atmosera is the trusted, transparent, and secure global hybrid managed solution partner to a broad range of companies and industries, including financial services, government, education, healthcare, legal services, manufacturing, retail, and public utilities. Atmosera delivers enterprise-grade, fully managed private, public and hybrid clouds, colocation, and advanced services that enable clients to focus on running their business while maximizing the value of technology and minimizing risks.
Atmosera’s hybrid approach is based on the philosophy that any client's mission critical applications can be deployed using one of three models, depending on the application use case or requirements. The three models are: "Do It Yourself (DIY)", where the application is deployed at the client’s site or colocation space; Public, where the application is deployed within a shared cloud; and, Hosted, where the application is deployed in a fully dedicated private cloud. Regardless of the deployment model, Atmosera includes services to provide an operational orchestration layer with integrated monitoring and proactive support backed by a 24x7x365 Command Center. As business requirements change, applications can be migrated between deployment models.
- The EasyStreet corporate name is being changed to Atmosera to better represent the hybrid cloud solutions and fully managed services offered by the company.
- EasyStreet continues to be associated with its ISP services while the Atmosera brand encompasses hybrid cloud managed solutions including public, private, and on-premise clouds.
- Atmosera offers numerous advanced managed services including disaster recovery and data protection, network and connectivity, application management, and security and compliance with a focus on HIPAA/HITECH and PCI DSS.
- Atmosera owns and operates three TYPE-II SSAE 16 compliant data centers and leverages 21 additional data centers in the U.S. and abroad through strategic alliances.
- Atmosera specializes in meeting the needs of companies and Software as a Service (SaaS) providers with 5 to 2,500 employees.
- “Atmosera is a new name in the industry but it is based on two companies, who have been successful for over 20 years, delivering advanced technology and cloud-based solutions,” said Jon Thomsen, CEO at Atmosera. “The hybrid deployment model is finally a reality and a lot of businesses already are hybrid – we want to be the one who provides exceptional operational orchestration services, enabling our clients to focus on running their business and not the IT infrastructure upon which their applications run.”
- “With several thousand worldwide clients and an accelerating number of cloud-based deployed solutions, Atmosera has a proven track record delivering for their clients,” said Jim Collis, Partner, Seaport Capital. “The company has made significant investments to expand its hybrid offerings including Microsoft Cloud OS and Office 365 which will appeal to an even broader number of clients seeking to better leverage technology within their businesses.”
Atmosera is the trusted, transparent, and secure global hybrid managed solution partner to companies and Software as a Service (SaaS) providers. Atmosera delivers enterprise-grade, fully managed private, public and hybrid clouds, colocation, and advanced services to enable clients to focus on running their business while maximizing the value of technology and minimizing risks. Atmosera tailors solutions to each client’s individual needs by bringing together people, technology, and processes to ensure exceptional execution. Clients benefit from secure, world-class solutions, expertly engineered, deployed, and operated 24x7x365.
Clients including Blount International, DealerPeak, Great Western Malting, Icebreaker, Lattice Semiconductor, Learning.com, New Seasons Market, OCHIN, and Oregon Freeze Dry trust Atmosera with their mission critical applications and business.Please visit atmosera.com.
John Trembley, 503.222.2202 or 800.903.4852 firstname.lastname@example.org