Clients get tailored solutions for outsourcing database administration and advanced data management architecture
Read press release
PORTLAND, Ore. - - September 24, 2015 - - Atmosera
the trusted, transparent, and secure global hybrid managed solution partner, today announced the availability of managed database services also know as “DBA as a Service”. Atmosera is addressing the growing need for companies to ensure their database systems have been properly designed, implemented, and tuned. Many companies cannot afford dedicated in-house database resources to perform ongoing maintenance and stay abreast of technology advancements. Atmosera experts are available 24x7x365 to perform any task, from basic day-to-day maintenance to complex architecture design. Atmosera offers flexible options to meet any client need, from extending their existing team to completely outsourcing database administration. Clients benefit from a solution that covers every aspect of database management, ensuring worry free operation and ongoing innovation.The initial focus delivers managed database services for Microsoft SQL Server with rapid expansion to support other relational, object, and NoSQL databases as well as object caches. Atmosera can combine managed database services with advanced storage solutions using the latest technology, including All Flash Arrays and PCIe Flash. This ensures clients get solutions which take into consideration both the data management and storage layers for optimal performance. Clients can also rely on Atmosera to architect a solution which offers both backup and redundancy in the event of outages and system failures. Atmosera has successfully been delivering managed database services to several clients, including Navos Mental Health Solutions
in Seattle, for the last few years and is now extending it to its entire client base.
- Atmosera has over 20 years of experience delivering a consistent and outstanding client experience.
- Atmosera leverages a proven engagement process and validated reference architectures to easily adapt and meet the needs of various industries.
- Atmosera offers database administration, architecture and engineering, and education services to deliver a well-rounded offering.
- Atmosera operates award-winning data centers and offers numerous options for disaster recovery, networks and compliance including HIPAA/HITECH and PCI DSS.
- “Data has become mission critical for many businesses, making it more important than ever to have the right team managing their data management systems.” said John Trembley, Chief Marketing Officer at Atmosera. “We make it easy for any client to take advantage of a 24x7x365 team of experts who can deliver the peace of mind which comes from knowing someone is always looking over their data”
- "Atmosera has become our go-to resource for the majority of our data management needs,” said Jim Rudnick, Vice President & Chief Information Officer at Navos Mental Health Solutions. “Their experts have proven time and again their value by offloading our team when we need extra capacity. They have also helped us drive our other technology vendors to ensure we have a well-thought-out architecture and high performing system which delivers the reliability our business depends on."
Atmosera is the trusted, transparent, and secure global hybrid managed solution partner to companies and Software as a Service (SaaS) providers. Atmosera delivers enterprise-grade, fully managed private, public and hybrid clouds, colocation, and advanced services to enable clients to focus on running their business while maximizing the value of technology and minimizing risks. Atmosera tailors solutions to each client’s individual needs by bringing together people, technology, and processes to ensure exceptional execution. Clients benefit from secure, world-class solutions, expertly engineered, deployed, and operated 24x7x365.Clients including Blount International, DealerPeak, Great Western Malting, Icebreaker, Lattice Semiconductor, Learning.com, OCHIN, and Oregon Freeze Dry trust Atmosera with their mission critical applications and business.Please visit atmosera.com
John Trembley, 503.222.2202 or 800.903.4852